Thursday, October 8, 2009

ever had one of those days...

you're on the way to your house to do skip class to do homework that is due later that day and then probably take a nap because you've been in unbearable pain for a week and you reschedule your doctor's appointment so that you can make it to a meeting that could have just been canceled and you're at a red light talking to your boyfriend who you haven't talked to in weeks because you're both busy; then you get hit by an F350 whose driver comes up with lame excuses like "my rubber boot slipped" and "well it was green and i didn't see her brake lights" then proceeds to give you FALSE INSURANCE INFORMATION?

That was Monday.

So I took a doctor mandated break for my whiplash, but mostly for my mental health. Only puts me 2 weeks behind...AWESOME.

The fact that if people had just rescheduled a stupid meeting put me in a car at a time I never drive and resulted in getting my whole rear end smashed (in a non-sexy fun way)...well, it felt like a Dante from Clerks reference.

1 comment:

  1. "I wasn't even supposed to BE here today!"

    So sorry, doll. I hate being one of those people that says, "Well, at least you're ok!" because it's so damn typical and cliche, but I truly mean it.

    Kias are the shit.

    ReplyDelete