2 wii (wiis? wiixes? wiises? wii-i?) are comparable to a VERY modest engagement ring. ridiculously modest. these are the things my dear boyfriend needs to know.
i'm in ozark for my dad's birthday and also because you can only stand so much shame/guilt before coming to home sweet home. then you can only stand so much shame/guilt/carrot cake before returning to school. see you in 17 hours, troy.
the cat scratched into my recently healed third degree burn today.
(not actually a start to a poem, sorry.)
i got pegged for the women's initiative today. it's probably good that i'm a woman of initiative. FINALLY, after years of hard work at being a woman.
now that i kicked zoloft, i've realized that years of attention seeking behavior followed by developing coping skills coupled with embracing the I part of my INFJ personality type has led to INTENSE FEELINGS OF DISCOMFORT when people are fond of me. I am not that funny or smart, so be aware that my constant self-dialogue is as follows:
"Please don't love me. Please? Not that I don't love you, I just can't take the pressure. Oh shit I need some ice cream."
This explains my weight gain.
NEED SLEEP.
/ramble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment